321

The  digi  on  my card is  from  L.C.  to which  I  added  some  place  names, to suit  the  person  who is moving  house,  before printing  .This  was  shaded  with  promarkers 
For  the  background  I used  two  textured papers  from my  stash .
I  added  3  die  cut  clouds  using Memory  box  clouds  die 
               2  Sentiments .one  from  LOTV and  the other  from my  stash 
               1 Digi  L.C. Digi  Signpost .

Punched  flowers  with  stickles  centres  and  dewdrops complete  the  card.

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ____

http://littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/monthly-digi-stamp-challenge-13-3-2-1.html


2 comments:

  1. I love how you've personalised your card and the colours are fab.
    Good luck with the LC Designs digi challenge.
    Love Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jenny this is lovely! So pretty and cheery!
    Thanks so much for joining in the LC Digi challenge! :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete