Snow Pop up Box



At  a  recent  class  I made my  first  pop up  box  and  decided  to  have  a  go  myself  .  I  really  enjoyed  this  project  although  it  took me  a long  time  ,  I  have  added  several  photos  as  there  is  so  much  to  see on it  -








I  used 
Pop up Box  card
Snowflake  die  cuts  from  Spellbinders  mounted  on  circles of  card  dry  embossed  with  Sheena  Douglas  enbossing  folser  coloured  with  blue  promarkes,  for  card  sides, topped  with  pearls  .
The  flaps are  covered in  Little  Claires  Snowflake  Papers .  die  cut snowflakes  and  topped  with  a  coloured  dewdrop  .
I  added string  ribbon  around  the  top  and  stamped  and  coloured  some  Cute  companion  stamps.After  glittering  them I  added  them  to  the  box  along  with  several  die  cut  snowflakes  and  a  die  cut  Noel  . I used  wire  to  suspend  them within  the  box .
The  embellishments  are  die  cut  NOEL  and    peeloffs   .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  ====




http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/more-than-one-fold.html






 



--

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project, Jenny. I love all the different blues and the snow effects.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jenny. Love this pop-up box card--haven't tried it myself, but it's on my to-do list. Love all those gorgeous snowflake diecuts and the cute images.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete