Rainbow



I  love  this Tatty  Twinkle  design  and  decided  to  get  as  many  colours of  the  rainbow  on  to  my  card  .

I  used  Rainbow  paper  for  the  background  paper  and  coloured  the  edges of the base card with  promarkers  in  the  colours of  the  rainbow  .  I  designed  a  sheet  and  bubble on  MCS using rainbow  colours  .  The tatty  Twinkle  image  was  coloured  with promarkers  .
The  embellishments are  rainbow  ribbon  ,  stickles  glitter in  several  shades   and liquid Pearls and  a  sentiment  from  my  stash  . 
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ____


http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/week-302rainbows.html

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Jeni! Love her bunches!Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jeni.really love the sweet image and your rainbow colours are beautiful.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete