Gorjuss vintage


Today  is  cold  and  wet  again  (not  that  I  needed  an  excuse  to  get cardmaking  but  I  did  !!! )
I  tried  to  make  this  Gorjuss  stamp  look  a  bit  vintage  by  using  darker  colours  .It is  surprising  how  a  coloured  stamp  can  differ  so  much  when  coloured in  a variety of  colours  .

I used ----
Gorjuss  stamp  coloured  with  Promarkers ,
Background  papers  by  Gorjuss  with  curled edges,
Darice  Crackle  embossing  folder ,
Cricut  Ornamental  iron  cartridge  border, 
Green  Gold  gilding  wax ,stickles  glitter Sentiment  from  stash .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ---

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/week-313-vintage.html

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Thank you so much for entering our vintage challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete