Dainty Dancing



Try  as  I  might  I  could  not get  a photo  of  this  card  to  show its  true  colours  and it  looks  very  blue  which it is  not  . I  thought this  card  would  be ideal  for  a little  girl  passing  her  dancing  exam or  being in  a  dancing  display ?


I used ---
 The  background paper  from  a  Papermania  Capsule pack  French  Lavender  . 
I  then  dry  embossed  a  sheet of  Little  Claire  Ombre paper  with  an X  cut  Lacy  circle  embossing  folder  .
I heat  embossed  the  stamp  with  black  embossing  powder  ,  the  stamp is  LOTV  Dainty  Dancing  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  stickles  Purple  glitter .This  was mounted on  a  die cut  circle and  a  circle of  paper  from  my  stash
The embellishments  are Memory  box  die  cut  precious  hearts  ,star  confetti  and  a peel off  sentiment  .
I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ---

http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/ribbon-girl-june-colour-challenge.html .

0 comments:

Post a Comment