Here comes Santa Claus!



I  began this  card  with  just  the  backing  paper  and had  no idea  where it  would  go  . I  dug out  some old  stamps  of Father  Christmas  and  took it  from  there  ----

I  used ----
Santa  and  sentiment  from  A-mazing  stamp  'Twas  the  night' I  coloured  this  with  promarkers  and  white  flock  .
The  sleigh is  cut in  textured  gold  paper  from  a cricut  cartridge  . 
Papers  are  from  my  stash  and  from  LOTV  Christmas  Paper pad  .
Embellishments  are-- _Aleenes  glitter  Snow ,gold  Stickles  .


I would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -----

http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/challenge-theme-l-for-lyrics-song-as.html

'Here  comes  Santa  Claus! '

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/santa-claus-is-coming-to-town.html

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweet Santa card...beautiful paper from LOTV.
    thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck in the draw,
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete