Robin Tag




I  had  a  wonderful  day  yesterday  cardmaking  all  day  on  a  course  run by  Little  Claire  .  It  was  good  to  be  with  other  crafters  and  we  all enjoyed it  and  made  10  cards  and  learnt  new  techniques  as  well  as  sharing  top  tips  ,  I  am  now  looking  forward  to  the  next  one  !
I  bought  these  dinkie  stamps  there  and  the lovely  background  papers  and of  course  I  couldn't  wait  to use  them  today  .Thank  you  to  Helen  and  Gill  !
For  this  tag  I used ---

Little  Claire  Dinkie  background  paper 
L.C. Dinkies  Row of  robins stamp  coloured With  Promarkers
L.C. Dinkie Christmas  Postcard  stamp
Joy  diecut  snowflake 
Green  satin  card 
Green Flock
Peeloffs  and  card  candi 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge -----

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/christmas-tags.html



0 comments:

Post a Comment