Dragonflies



Strangely  I  am not  a  fan  of  putting  butterflies  on my cards  but  when  I got  this  dragonfly  die  and  stamp  I  really liked  it  .   I have  made  another  card using  acetate  for  the  top  wings  and  this  is  effective  too. 

I  used  ===
Background  papers  from  LOTV Solids 
Border  cut  with  Cricut  from  MCS  Wing  design  from My  Stencil  studio 
Creative  dies  Dragonfly  die  and  stamp  set  coloured  with  promarkers  
Background  flowers stamped  in  brown
Embellishments  -----
Sentiment  from  my  stash 
Jones  Tones  Irridescent  glitter
Stickles  glitter  glue
Fine  clear  glitter

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenges

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/things-with-wings-challenge.html

http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-138-lots-of.html

2 comments:

  1. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy, hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete