Outdoors



I  am  making  several  dinky  cards  at  the moment  and  this is one.I was  given  the  Joy fence  die  for  my birthday bymy son   so  thought  It  would  go  well  with  this image  .

I used 
Dinkie  card  from  Little  Claire
LOTV  Background  Papers 
Gorjuss  Girl  with(out )  cat coloured  with  Promarkers and  dress  embossed with dotty embossing folder  and  pearl  moon gilding  wax ,
Joy  Die  Fence
Embellishments  -----
Green  Flock 
Stamped  flowers 
Liquid  Pearls 
Stickles  
Leaf  stamp
Peel off  sentiment  from  LC .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card  into  the  following  challenge------

http://www.littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/monthly-blog-challenge-57-outdoors.html

1 comment:

  1. I love your work! please follow me at tickledpinkbytara.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete