The Boat Race .

  

A couple or  so years  ago  I  was  lucky  enough  to  win  a  box of  goodies  about  Britain  from  a  magazine  competition  .  With  The  Golden  Jubilee  and  the  Olympics  I  was  able  to  make  several  cards  at that  time  . Since  then  they have  remained  in  my Great  Britain  folder  so  it  was  nice  to  rediscover  them  to  make  a Card for the  colour of  My  Country  Flag  Challlenge  .
By using  this  sticker  the  only  name  I  could  give it  was  'The  Boat  Race  !'

I  used 
Scalloped  edge  card  edged  with  Ruby  Gilding  Wax ,
Papers  from Papermania  Portobello  Road  collection ,
Do  crafts glittered  designer  Die  Cuts ,
Do  Crafts  Cardstock  stickers  and  ribbons ,
Helz  Cuppleditch  The  London  Line  Glitter  Stickers  ,
Gingham  Ribbon  and  UK  bow, stickles  glitter  .

I would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  Challenge  -----

http://www.ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/april-colour-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. Just love your card - and it just shows you should never though the left overs out as they'll always come in handy! Thanks you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl April Colour Challenge, best of luck! Mary x

    ReplyDelete