Easter Eggs



I  found  this  gingham paper in  my  stash  and  thought it  would  be the  right  colour  for  the  background  .  I made  this  card  for  one of  my oldest  friends  who  lives in  France  and  who  I  encouraged  to  begin  card making, She is  now  as  addicted  to  the  craft  as much  as  I  am  and rarely  a  day  goes past  without  us  exchanging  photos of  our  creations .

I used ----- LOTV  Stamp  Easter  Sweeties  coloured  with  Promarkers  and  glittered . I  then  added  confetti  and  green  flock  for the grass .
Mount  cut  with  cricut  cartridge
Easter  word  Cut  and  welded  on  Cricut   using  5 layers of  card, the  top  layer coloured  with  Promarkers  and  individually  embossed ,
Crafters  companion  Spray  and  sparkle   and  C.C.  Spray  and  shine to  shine  the letters .

Embellishments -- .Blue  pan pastel .Wooden  chicks ,Egg Confetti  ,Easter Ribbon  and  Peel offs  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge .-------

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/week-305-easter.html

1 comment:

  1. This is such a very pretty Easter card Jeni and bursting with Springtime.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete