Toboganning

For  this  card I  used a  Penny Black  stamp  from the  Winter  Wonderland set  which I  coloured  with Promarkers   and  pan pastels  and  surrounded  with  Aleene's  glitter  snow   .The circle snowflake  ring  and  the  snowflake  are  dies  from  Joy  Craft .The background  papers  are  Winter  Wishes  from  Lili of  the  Valley  ,I  really  enjoyed combining  these  colours  and they  do  look  Christmassy  . I used  safmat  to  print  the  sentiments  .I enjoy  using  that  as it is  clear  and  can  be  coloured  as I  did  in  the  snowflake sentiment  . A  bow  and  some  bling  .Polka  Doodles  Dew  drops  coloured  Brown   completed  the  card .

I  would like  to  enter  this card into
Penny  Black  Saturday  Challenge -  September  Brown, Blue  &White

0 comments:

Post a Comment