Hearts and Flowers



The  background  paper  for  this  card  is  from  LOTV  paper  pad Beach  Bliss  .The lettered panel  is  made using  a  Barbara  Grey  mask  in  an embossing  folder  with  versamark  ink. I  then  embossed it  with  clear  embossing  powder  . The  stamp is Carriage  for  two  from  Lili of  the  valley  which I  coloured  with  promarkers  and  gilding  wax  . The  frame is  cut  from  Cricut  Fancy  frames  ..The  border  around it  is  Martha  Stewart  all  around  the page  which  I  decorated  with  Pearly  accents  . The  flowers  are Petaloo  and  the  sentiments  are  both  from  LOTV  ,happy  circular  sentiments  and  Calendar . The  embellishments I used  are  ribbon  peeloffs  and  heart  confetti   .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card  for  these  challenges 

Papertake  Weekly  'Anything  goes '
Fantasy  Stampers  Challenge  #18-Hearts  and  Flowers

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jenny. I love the image and the colour is stunning.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Jenny - I love your colour choice and the combination of all the different elements and LOTV, of course! Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers for our 'Hearts & Flowers' challenge and my apologies for the very late comment.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely
    Thank you for taking part in the fantasy Stampers challenge
    Debbi DT

    ReplyDelete