Anniversary



I  wanted  this  card  to be  a  special  anniversary  card  so  I  spent  some  time planning it  . I  wanted  to  try  embossing  the  basic  card  and  did  this  with  a  small  Spellbinders  embossing  folder  and  lots  of  moving  about  with the  embossing  folder  and  die  cutting  machine  . I  stamped  the  main  image in  gold,  which is 'Love Birds' by  Lili of  the  Valley  and  a  great   favourite  of  mine  . The  sentiment  I had in my  stash , as  with  the  flowers  and I  sprayed  the  leaves  gold  with  Spray  and  Sparkle  .


I  would like  to  enter  this card into
Ribbon  Girl  September  Lili of  the valley  Challenge ' Add  Flowers   '

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jenny. The image is special and goes well with the white embossed card. The bright colours of the roses set it off so beautifully too.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete