Ribbons

For  this  card  I  used some Bo  Bunni backing  papers  .The stamp is  'A  fairy on  Top'  from  Lili of  the  Valley  which I coloured  with  Promarkers  . It  was  stamped on  an  Elegant  ovals  die cut  from  Spellbinders   .I  used  2  types of  Christmas  Ribbon  and  the white   flower is from Petaloo. I used  lots of  Pearls  for  the  tree  decorations  and  on  the  ribbon  .A  bow  completed  the  card,

 
I would like  to  enter this card  for 
Fab n Funky  Challenge  #227 -Tic  Tac Toe  ( using Flowers  Ribbon  Pearls  )

The  Ribbon  Girl  Add  Ribbons card  challenge 



1 comment:

  1. Love this LOTV image, so sweet. Thanks for joining in our Fab 'n' Funky Tic, Tac, Toe challenge with your fab card. We look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work in future challenges. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete