Pretty Papers


For  this  challenge  I couldn't  decide  which of  the many  LOTV papers  to  choose  so I  decided  to  make  a  patchwork  and  include  several of  them. Having cut many  (I now have  enough  for  several  cards !!!! )  hexagons  from  'Country  meadow '  pad I  then  put  them  through  embossing  folders  to  add  texture  and I  added  faux  stitching  .The  stamp is Midsummers  night  which I  coloured  with  promarkers  and  gave  her  the  scissors  charm  to do  her  own  Patchwork    The  happy  Birthday  sentiment I  made  from  Shrink  plastic  and  added  a  bow  and  the  Sew  Special  sentiment  I had in  my  stash  .The  background  paper is  from Always  and  forever paper  pad  .

I  would like  to  enter this card into 
LIli of  the  Valley' Pretty  Papers ' Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment