New --Spring


 This is  the first time  that  I have used  this  (new to me ) digi  from  Dis  digis  . It is  called  Penny's  winter . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  alcohol  pens  adding  glitter  and  snow  paint  splats    . I  added  the  snowdrop  dies  (also new  ),as to me  they  mean  Spring is  not  far off  and new  beginnings in  the  garden  . Wit the  storms  and  snow  we  are experiencing  at  the  moment thay will be  very  welcome  .

I would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)-----

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/anything-new-challenge.html

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, I love the background, the coloring of Di's sweet image, and the over all layout of this card. Thanks for playing with us at Di's Digi Designs. -DT Nikki

    ReplyDelete