In my Garden


 I  wanted  this  card  to  be  a picture of  my own  garden  at  this  time of  year  with  a  small  amount of  colour  before  the  flowers  fade  .  I used  stamps  from  my  stash  and  from  Lavinia  .I  also used  self  adhesive  flowers  and buttons  and  embellishments  from  my  stash .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges -----

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/week-696.html

http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/2022/10/october-2022-crafts-galore-encore.html 

 

4 comments:

  1. Lots of interest going on in your garden card Jenny, many thanks for joining us In the Garden at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely details on this garden themed card Jeni, thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great scene to represent your garden, so many lovely details. Thanks for taking part in my Gardeners Delight theme at Allsorts challenge this week. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A glorious scene depicting your garden, Jeni. Such a lovely project and the cutest little embellishments. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete