Sweet peas

I am  this  weeks  guest  designer  for  CRAFT Challenge  blog  and  the  subject is 'Anything  goes' .

The  two sponsors  this  time  are Crafty  Stamps  who  have  a prize of  3 images and  Jan's  digital  stamps  with  a prize of  a $6  voucher . So  why not join  the  challenge  with  such  a wide  choice of  cards to make  jn this 'Anything  goes' theme 

The  digi I  have used is  from  Jan's  Digital Stamps   and  is  called 'Teatime'. I  fussy cut it , coloured it  with  PMs  and glitter . I  added  glossy  accents  to  the  container  before  layering onto  striped  paper  and  mirri  card  and  a  die  cut  border  from  Paper Boutique  .  To  complete  I  added a die  cut  sentiment  and  ribbon  bow  .

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/05/challenge-637-anything-goes.html
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Jenny. Thank you for being our GDT ant CRAFT Challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete