Magnolia


 For  this  card  I used  a design  from  Stamps  by  me  . I  coloured it  with  watercolours  and layered it onto  die  cuts  by  Tattered  Lace  . I  dry  embossed  the  base  card  adding  gold  gilding  wax by  Pebeo  To  complete  I  added  a sentiment  also  from  Stamps  by  me .  

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/09/challenge-734-wedding-anniversary.html 

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/09/week-800.html 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jeni. Lovely image and I love the background. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this really shines in real life. It's a beautiful base for your gorgeous flower with lovely water colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design. thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Jen! I love the watercoloring and that gold gilding is so elegant. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete