Blackberries


 

I used  stamps  from  Hobbyarts  collection  Bunnies  and  Berries  for  this  card  .After  cutting  an  aperture in  the base  card  I  stmaped  the  blackberry background  colouring  it  with  Promarkers  adding  stickles  .  The  mouse  and  blackberry die, also from the set ,were  fussy  cut  and  coloured  similarily  , I  added   die  cut  borders  and  a  September  die  cut  to  complete  . 

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  -------

 https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2024/09/september-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. A lovely September card Jenny, the blackberries are in abundance this year, perfect for our theme at We Love Stamping challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, love the addition of the mouse and the single berry. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blackberries look delicious and I love the little mouse and the aperture. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete