Big sister


 I  love using  this  Stamping  Bella  stamp  for  this  card  . I like  to  send  them  to  the  sister of  a new  baby . Often  the  baby  gets  all  the  attention , gifts  and  cards  so it is  nice  to  think  of  the older  child  . They  always  bring  a  smile  to  the  face of  the older  sibling  .  I used  the Big  sister  stamp  and  die  cut  for  this one  . I  coloured it  with  alcohol  pens  adding  glitter  and  glossy  accents  . The  background paper is  from  my  stash  and I layered  the  image onto  a  die  cut  circle  by Craft  Buddy  .  The  sentiment isstamped  and  is  also  from Stamping  Bella .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  --------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/09/challenge-732-baby-family-for-kids.html

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card. Thanks for entering the CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete