Let it snow


 


For  this  card  I  used  several  cards joined  together to  give  a snowy  scene  . All of  the imaged  that  I  have used  are  from  Dis  digis  . I used  a  snowy  background  for  all .  I fussy  cut  each  of  them  after  colouring  them  with  Promarkers  and  adding  stickles  and  glossy  accents .  

To  complete  I  added  ink  splatters  for  snow  and  two  die  cut  sentiments  .I  overlapped  the  image  which is  called  Snowman  sleigh  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  --------

http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/08/fancy-folds-challenge.html

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/09/week-755-shaped-cards.html

3 comments:

  1. What a lot of colouring! This must have been so much fun! You've created a truly magical scene. Great job! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Jenny. All the images are so cute and your colouring is perfect. Great fussy cutting too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and lovely colouring …. Love the bright and cheerful colours

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers challenge ….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete