Naughty Boy List


 

For  this  card  I used a  digi  from  Bugaboo  which  also  includes  the  sentiment   I made  the background by  replicating  the  sentiment  . I  coloured  the  design  with  PMs  and  added glossy  accents  and  nuvo  drops  . To  complete  I  added  paper  from  my  stash  and  holly  embellishments  .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  --------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-651-christmas-humourous.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss Bugaboo stamps. Stella is one of my favourites. This is a great card Jenny.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see Stella, Jeni. Such a fun card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete