Baby girl Pram


 I  enjoy  making baby  cards  and  LOTV have produced  some lovely  designs over  the years  . This baby in  the pram  is one of  my  favourites .I  coloured her  with  Promarkers  added  sticklesand  glossy  accents  on  the  metal  woork of  the  pram  , The  background paper is  also  from  LOTV and  I  dry  embossed it  with  a  baby  rattle  folder  . To  complete  I  added  a die  cut  sentiment  and  this poem  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  -------

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/challenge-650-babyfamily.html

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree Jenny LOTV have the most beautiful baby images.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, this is such a sweet card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete