Goal



 I made  this  card  for  a great  nephew , I used  three images  from  LOTV  on  this  card . I die  cut  circles  to  fit  the images out of  the  front of  the  card ,fussy  cut  the images  ,glittered  them  and  added  them  behind each  aperture  .  I used  foorball  netting paper  on  the  front of  the  card adding  a  sentiment .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge  ----------

 http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2022/09/304-sports-andor-hobbies.html

3 comments:

  1. What a great card for your nephew!! His hobby is very clear in your creation!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our sport/hobby challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to add the images beneath the die cut openings, a fun and effective take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the football netting. It's a fabulous background for your stamp. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete