Foiled Sentiment

I have  recently  got  a  new  foiling machine  so  all my  die  cuts  are  being  gilded  this  week  as  the  sentiment on  this  card has .   I guess  that is my  favourite  tool of  craft  at  the  moment . I used  a  digi  from  LOTV  for  this  card  . As usual I  fussy  cut it  and  coloured it  with Promarkers  , I  also  added  glitter  ,nuvo  drops  and  texture  for  the  snow   . I  wanted it  to be  a  c and  s  Christmas  card  so  left it  plain  around  the  edges . I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge ------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/week-658use-your-favourite-toolproduct.html

Favourite  product #Tattered  Lace  foiling  machine 

https://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/09/abc-christmas-challenge-s-or-t.html 

s is for snow

6 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and pretty festive card, thank you for joining us at Passion For Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable scene and I love your coloring! Thank you for sharing it and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jeni- love your new favourite tool - very festive! Thanks for joining in my challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Jenny. The LOTV image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Loving your foiled sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute - great colouring. I'm also getting into foiling more and enjoying playing. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Jeni. I like the cute image. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete