Mice Guys



Recently  I have  dug out  some of  my old  craft  cds  as  I had  forgotten  what  was on  them  . This  cute  mouse  comes  from  the  Seraphina  collection  which  contains  some  great  designs . I prepared  the  background papers  to  give  some  texture  by  dry  embossing them  ,the black  with  blocks and  the orange  with  a  Crafters  Companion  bunting  folder  which  I  coloured  with  P'ms and  added stickles  .

I  fussy  cut  the  mouse  coloured him  with  Promarkers  adding  glitter. To  complete  I  added a vertical  sentiment ,

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges ------

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/week-635animal-magic.html

 http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2022/04/293-add-texture-to-your-card.html
 

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Jeni! I love the bold colour choice and fab colouring of that fun mouse image...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mice guys...how fun!! Looks like you have created a party animal!! LOL Glitter and embossing folder add the perfect texture called for in our "add texture" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Jenny. The mouse is super cute and your colouring is perfect. Loving your vibrant colour choices too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really made me smile, Jenny - he looks ready for a run!

    Hope you're keeping well.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mice Guys - love the pun! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!

    ReplyDelete