3 Mice in a boat


 These  three mice in  a boat  are  from  Dis  digistamps  . I  fussy  cut it  and

 coloured  it  with  promarkers  . I  added  stickles and layered it on  to  mirri  card  , I haven't

  added  a  sentiment  as I  am  not  sure  who  this  card  is  for . 

 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges -------- 

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/week-637in-or-on-sea.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/04/week-673-i-spy-something-beginning-with.html

B is  for  boat and bird

5 comments:

  1. A sweet and fun card Jenny, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun image and great for our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, thank you for joining us.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card with a super cute image. Love it! Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jenny. Love the image!
    Thanks so much for joining in with my "I Spy" theme at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Jenny your card is so sweet. The image is super cute and your colouring is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete