Golden flowers


 For  this  card  I used  a  stamp  from  Chocolate  Baroque    It is  called  Hanging  Flower  . I began  by  stamping  it  onto  a  die  cut  circle using mirri  card . I  coloured it using Promarkers  and  added glossy  accents  and glitter  .  To  complete  I  added  a sticker  sentiment  and layrtrf it onto ombre  paper / 

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the following  challenge-------

 

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/12/challenge-500.html

 

I  would like  to  wish  everyone  who  reads  this  especially  the Design  team  a Happy  Christmas  and  a  safe new  year  J  

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty,

    Thanks for playing along with our twist over at I Love Promarkers,

    Merry Christmas,

    Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Jenny.

    Hope you're well and Happy New Year!

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete