Contemporary


Recently  I  bought  some  beautiful  card  from  Crafters  companion  which  in  true  cardmakers  fashion  I have been  loathe  to  use  some of the  colours  and  just looked at it  . I  decided  to  take  the plunge  and  use  this  pink  silk  card  to  make a  contemporary  card .  All  I  used  apart  from  the  card  are  silver  card  cut  with  corner  diecuts  from  a  background  die   and a  turquoise  snowflake  ,

I  added  a  sticker  sentiment  to  complete  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card  into  the  following  challenge -----

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2021/12/286-contemporary-christmas.html

4 comments:

  1. love the silver paper you used to decorate the corner of your card, thank you for joining us at C4G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with our "contemporary Christmas" over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! These snowflakes are perfect in that metallic paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rich colours. Thanks for joining my Challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contemporary color choices. The Silver Snowflakes sparkle against the pink. Thanks for joining us at C4G. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete