Christmas morning


 I have  called  this  card  Christmas morning  as  I  can  see  they  are  all  waiting  to see what  Father  Christmas  has brought them! . I used  distress  inks and pixie  powders  for  the  background  also a  Lavinia stencil  . All  the  stamps  are  from  Lavinia  ,

I  would like to  enter this card into  the following  challenge  -------

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/12/week-6556-anything-winter.html

 May  I  wish  everyone  a  Happy  and  safe  Christmas 

 

1 comment:

  1. Now I wonder what Santa has for those Bunnies Jenny, will it be just carrots or some nice winter greens as they seem to like those in hubbys garden. It's adorable using the Lavinia stamps, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 'Winter' theme.

    And thank you also for being such a supportive entrant throughout 2021, I hope you have a lovely Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete