Beaky and Bumble




 

Recently  I  bought  a  Papercrafting  set  from  Ppaer  Boutique  by  Bree  Merryn  as  I  just loved  the  characters  she had  drawn . It is based on  Bumble  the bee and  all  his  friends  whose  names  start  with  B  . 

As  gifts  for  some of my  friends  I  decided  to  make  a box of  cards with    sentiments  so  they could  use  them  as ' go to ' cards .  This one  shows  Beaky  the owl and Bumble  . I  dry  embossed  the  brown  card  with  a leaf  folder  ,adding  paper  and  die  cut  from  the kit  . I  sprayed  the background  with  spray  and  sparkle  added  card  candy  and  sentiment .  I  used  all  the  characters  to  make  the  box .  

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenge --------

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2021/11/285-shades-of-brown.html

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic...I agree this set is awesome!! Thanks for joining us over at Cardz 4 Guyz for our "shades of brown" challenge.

    ReplyDelete