These boots were made for walking


 For  this  card  I used  the freebie  from  Scribbles  design  challenge  and  replicated  them  so  I  had twenty  pairs of  walking  boots to  colour in  various  colours  . I  used  Promarkers  to  do  this .  I  covered  them  all  with  Glossy  accents  and  added  stickers  .for  the  caption  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  -------

 

THIS WAS OONE OF MY FAVOURITE CARDS THAT I MADE FOR SCRIBBLES CHALLENGE IN NOVEMBER 2021 

HAPPY TENTH BIRTHDAY

http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-105-warm-winter-clothing.html


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jenny. This is so awesome. Thanks so much for using our latest freebie and adding it the latest Scribbles Designs Challenge.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design! Certainly takes us back a couple of years! Thanks for sharing this in out 10th Birthday Celebration Favs at Scribbles Designs! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete