Gingham Birthday


 I used  browm  gingham  paper  and  two  blue plaid  papers  from my  stash  to begin  this  card  . The image is  from  Bugaboo  who  sadly  are  no more  . This one is  called Bubble  winter . I  fussy  cut it  coloured it  with  Promarkerss  and  added  glitter  . I paper pieced his  jacket  and  hat  with  gingham  paper  . To  complete  I  added googly eyes ,  a  sticker  sentiment  and  stars  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge(s)=====

http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/2021/11/284-ginghamchecks-or-plaid.html

https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-448.html

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-618-for-children.html 

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni,
    What a lovely card, I love the gingham.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge -theme being For Children. Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue CRAFT DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this little fella Jeni. He looks super in his gingham hat and shirt. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie he is. LOve your paper piecing.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the googly eyes Jeni, the DP is the perfect background for your little fella. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with our "gingham, checks, or plaids" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I love those googly eyes...perfect addition to that adorable little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenni this islovely. I love the gingham shirt and the goggly eyes are the perfect finishing touch.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I love the eyes. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete