Holly Wreath


 I used  all  Lavinia  stamps  for this  card . The new  wreath  stamp  and  Holly  . I  began  by  adding  the mini  holly  stamp  around  the  edge of a  die  cut circle  . I used  the  wreath  stamp on  tjhe inner  circle adding  stickles  on  the  berries ,To  complete  I  added  a  ribbon  bow , layered it onto  mirri  card  and  added  a sticker  sentiment .#

I would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenge  ------

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/2021/11/november-christmas.html

2 comments:

  1. How effective stamping wreath within a wreath Jenny and the pretty traditional colours never fail to please, many thanks for joining in with our Christmas theme at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so effective and pretty. thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete