Baby Shaker



 This  card is  for  a  Baby's  first  Christmas  which is  always  a Happy  occasion  ,but  especially  for  this  family  . I used  a  LOTV  christmas  scene  which  I  coloured  with  Promarkers  adding  glitter.

I used  peprs  from  LOTV for  the  background  and  snowy  mitrri  card  from  Hunkydory  . and  ribbon  from  my  stash  . I used  an acetate  shape  from  sissix  as  the  shaker  and  added snow  and  sequins  for  the  contents .  To  complete  I  added a die cut  snowflake  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge(s)------ 

https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/11/week-619happy-thankful.html 

http://christmaswiththecuties.blogspot.com/2021/11/challenge-no-55-theme-meet-me-under.html 

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you joining in again Jeni, this is so gorgeous

    Lisa, Christmas with the Cuties x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh Jenny, what a happy thought! Congratulations to your family! We also have a brand new baby in the family who will be celebrate her first Christmas this year! Not sure she'll be the one celebrating, but we'll all be celebrating her! Your card is stunning! Love your shaker elements and the image is so sweet. Great card design too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Jenny. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. I love your shaker window too. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete