Poinsettia Wreath


I love making  flowers  with the  Tattered  Lace  swift  dies  ,so  decided  to  make  this  wreath using  some of the flowers  that  I had pre  made . I  prefer  to  cut  them in  white  and use  my  promarkers  to  colour  them  . The  background paper  to this  card is  from  LOTV. I used  a  die  cut  from  Paper  Boutique's  Mistletoe  for  the background to  the wreath  . I  embellished the  flowers  with  glossy  accents  liquid pearls  and  pompoms  . The centre  sentiment  is  from  Crafters  companion  .

I  would like to  enter  this  card into  the following  challlenge(s)  -----------

http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-97-poinsettia.html

http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/our-tribute-to-eileen-anything.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the sparkle you added to the flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks really amazing.♥
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Poinsettia Challenge by Sparkles Christmas Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete