Flowers and tag

The  stamp  that I used  for this  card  is  from  Penny  Black's  Sunny  Days set. I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and added  glossy  accents  to  the vase  and  stickles  and liquid  pearls  to  the  flowers  . I  stamped  extra  butterflies  in order  to  decoupage  them .  I  added  Panpastels  to  the  scene and  layered it onto  ombre  card  and  die  cut  with  ragged  rectangle  die  . To  complete  I  added  spotted  organza  ribbon  and bow  using  ribbon  from  Crafty  Ribbons . I  added  a LOTV tag  to  this ,stamped  with  embossing powder  .

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the  following  challenges --------------

http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/pbsc-february-anything-goesoptional.html

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/2019/02/february-anything-goes-with-option-of.html

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2019/02/challenge-236.html

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Jeni. I love this stamp and the sparkly butterflies look beautiful. So nice that you've added a tag as well to play along in our optional theme at Penny Black and More challenge for an extra prize entry. Thank you so much for joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely creation Jenny, love the pretty blossoms and I'm a big fan of Pan Pastels they are so versatile and the little Butterflies add such a pretty touch, plus the tag means you will go into the draw twice, thanks so much for joining in our February theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the delicate floral image. Delightful. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart challenges.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete