Celebrate new beginnings

I had to use these  digis of  snowdrops  once  more  as  they  create  such  a good image  .  I  included  several of  them  flipping  the  image  to  reproduce  a  group of  snowdrops  .
I  coloured  them  with  promarkers  and  added  glitter and  stickles .
I used  a background  from  Raspberry  Road  and  to  complete  I  added  a  stamped  sentiment  cut  with  a  curly  rectangle  die  . 

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  -----


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/week-506-winter-sparkle.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/02/week-479flora-fauna.html

http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2019/02/ch-146-agopt-twist-use-hearts-winners.html
 


7 comments:

  1. A beautiful spring card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely background and love the snowdrops. Thank you for joining our 'Winter Sparkle' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty Snowdrop card for this weeks 'Winter Sparkle' theme at Alsorts Jenny, saw the first ones out near Stanstead yesterday when we took youngest son back to the airport, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, Jeni! Love the simplicity of the card and the delicate snowdrop image. Thanks again for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jeni I love this pretty snowdrop image! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous image and I love all the sparkle! Fabulous card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image, thank you for entering our Winter sparkle challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete