Too many shoes







I intend  to give  this  to  a  friend of mine  who is  a  shoe  alcoholic  !!!
I used  Bugaboo  image 'Poinsettia  Heel'  which  I  coloured  with  unconventional  colours  . I  replicated  the  shoe  to  make  a  backing paper  ,coloured it  all  with  PMs and  added  stickles  , I made  a  sentiment  and  added  a  greeting and  stars   .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  =====


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/testing-tis-season-for-awkward-holiday.html

Using  line  -------- Sentiment  -non  trad  colours ---star 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card. Great colors and Bugaboo image.. Can never have too many shoes.. I like the sparkle.. So glad you joined our Awkward holiday chaos at Catch the bug.
    Billie A
    Catch The Bug
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete