Sweet Bauble

As you  can  see  I have been  making  several  MDF  baubles  this  Christmas  as  decorations  for close  family  this  year  . This one  I  have made  for  my  daughter in law  .The others  I have nade  have included  flowers   but  she is not  keen on  them  so  I have made  this fun one  for  her  .
After preparing  the bauble  I  added  a variety of sweet embellishments  . Some  I  bought  and  some  I made  with  clay  and  foam .The love heart  for  example  is  several  die  cut  layers  of  card  . topped  with  a  stamp  The sentiment is  a  die  cut one from Crafters  companion   .
Can I  wish the  Design  Teams  a  Happy  Christams  and many  thanks  for  all  the challenges in the past year  . 

I  would like to  enter  this  bauble into  the  following  challenge(s) ========

http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2018/12/87-anything-but-card-wendy.html

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-495-13th-of-december-anything.html




3 comments:

  1. What a super make Jeni, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, what a lovely idea for your family so nice to give a personally made gift.
    Merry Christmas
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely project with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’. Hope you can join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT member) xx

    ReplyDelete