Daffodil girl

The image  for  this  card  comes  from  Stamping  Bella Garden  girls  and this is  Daffodil  girl  . I  fussy  cut her  and  coloured  with  promarkers ; Then  I  layered her onto  dryembossed  Mirri  card  using  a  border  folder  . I  die  cut  the sentiment using  some  vertical  dies . The background paper  I  designed using  a  daffodil  digi  which  I  replicated on the page  . The  flower  was  made using  a  wooden  shape  and  a  circular  paper centre .

I  would like to  enter this  card into  the following  challenges  -----------

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2018/12/week-473mega-christmas-challenge.html

https://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-562-anything-goes.html


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jeni! I love the image and the colour tones with the pops of sparkle! Thanks for joining in our Mega challenge at PFP, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable image and I love the happy colors and sparkle on your layout!!
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete