Christmas cancelled

  • For  this  card  I have  used  a  Bugaboo  image  called ' Stella  santa  dies  ' I  find her images  so  funny  .I used  snowflake  papers  from  my  stash  ,colouring  the image  with  Promarkers  and  adding  liquid pearls  and stickles  . To  complete  I  added the  entiment  from  the  same  dig  ,miniature  light bulbs , gems  and  a  snowflake  .

I  would  like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenges  ==========


http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/tis-season-for-awkward-holiday-chaos_5.html

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/12/challenge-231.html

1 comment:

  1. LOL I love Stella.. she's one heck of a lady and that's loosely.. I like your fun card and colors. Thanks for joining our Awkward holiday chaos at Catch the bug.
    Billie A
    Catch The Bug
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Always Fun Challenges
    Colour Crazy Challenge
    Creations In Pink
    Do-Al(l)Kreatives
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete