Special Day

I  needed  a  card  for  a  Christening  and  have used  this  digi  from  Pink  Gem    before  but  this  time  I  wanted it  to be  for  either  a girl or  boy  so  decided on  these  colours  , The  digi is  called
Christening  day    .
I  dded it  to  an  embossed  bud  folder  ,The  base  card is  from  Cand C , The  embellishments  that  I  added  are   Iranifoam primrose  flowers (I  just love  the  way it  curls  when heated  ) coloured  with  PMs  ,organza  ribbon  and  bow  ,confetti  hearts  and sentiment  stamp  from  LOTV.. I  added  glossy  accents  to  the window  and  stickles  to  the  flowers  .

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenges  _______


http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/challenge-213-spring-flowers-use-any.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment