Aliens

Strangely , I  got  this  digi  from Bugaboo  only  last  week,  wondering  when  I  would find a  use  for it  !! It is  called  Monster  snapshot  birthday  , I  coloured it  with  Promarkers  and stickles and  added  a  sentiment  and  taped  caption  . I  designed the  background  using monsters  from  a  Daisytrail  digikit  .
I  would like  to  enter  this card into  the following challenge  _________

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/challenge-456-22nd-of-february.html

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card Jeni..
    Thanks for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card love the backing with this image and thanks for sharing at Craft this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun card. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete