Chocolate

I  can  almost  smell  the chocolate on  this  card  ! For  the background  I  used  corrugated  brown  card  silver foil  and  purple  waxed  paper  . I  added  Starry  washi  tape  and  two  ribbons  from  Crafty  Ribbons  , The  digistamp is  from  Bugaboo  and is  called  Chocolate  enriched  .I coloured it  with  Promarkers  and  added liquid pearls  .
I  added  two  chocolates  that  I  designed  by  laminating  card  and  a  sweet  button

I  would like  to  enter this  card into  the  following  challenge  __________

http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/theme-challenge-walking-in-washi.html

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/week-431add-embellishment.html





7 comments:

  1. This is brilliant - I love how much chocolate you have got on this card!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining our washi tape challenge at catch the Bug, I love your project and hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet how you embellished your card and image. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super card - I just love this digital and the sentiment - [sounds too much like me hehehe] - thanks for entering Catch the Bug - tomorrow is a new challenge - come on by! Have a blessed week - Gail Guest Designer January ~ February 2018
    https://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, Jeni and a fabulous sentiment - that is definitely me!! Thanks for joining in our Embellishment challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun card love the eyes and thanks for sharing with us at passion for promarkers in our Embellishment theme challenge good luck and hope to see you in our new challenge starting Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete