Drip Drop Izzie

This is  a  recent  digi I got  from  Dis  Digis  . It is  called  Drip  Drop  Izzy  . I  fussy  cut it , coloured her  with  PMs  and  added  stickles  . The  background  papers  are  from my  stash  and  I added  Die  cut  fence, pearls  to  the flowers  and  flowersoft  to her hat  , The  sentiment is  gilded and  I  added  glossy  accents  to  the vase   . .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the following  challenge  _______


http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/lots-of-pink-andor-red.html

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card... Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Di's digi designs challenge.

    Greetings,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete