Vintage Seaside

This  card  made me  feel  cooler  as  I  hid  from  the heat  in my craftroom  today  . I used  a  bright blue  card  base  and  edged it  with  Metallic  gold  gilding  Polish by Cosmic  shimmer  . The  vintage  pictures  are  from my  stash  (I  think  they  were  freebies  from  a  magazine  ages  ago  ?  I fussy  cut  punch  and  Judy  bubbles  and  bunting and  added  stickles  . For  the  bubbles  i used  glossy  accents  and  dewdrops . 

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into  the  following  challenges  ------------

http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-355-vintage.html

http://ooh-la-la-creationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/chalenge-231.html

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great design and I love those vintage seaside images!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, lovely images and the absolute star feature for me is the bubble wand and those lovely bubbles you've made. Thank you for sharing at Ooh La La.
    jane

    ReplyDelete