Don't mess with me


I  was lucky  enough  to  win  this  digi  a couple of  years  ago  and  I  think  she is  very  feisty  which  is  why  I  added  the  sentiment .
She is  from  Sherrie  Baldy and  I  coloured her  with  promarkers and  added  glossy  accents  for  water in the bucket  and on  the  floor  . The  embellishments  that  I  added  are  feather  duster  made  with  feathers  and  straw  cloth  (scrunched up  net  )  and floor  cleaner  bottle made  with  die  cut  and  bead  . I used  a  wooden  floor  embossing  folder  for  the  background  .

I  would like  to  enter  this  card into the  following  challenge(s) ---------


http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-356-feisty-females-with.html 

1 comment:

  1. Aw this one made me smile - such a cute image and beautifully coloured thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete